My goal here at 24 is trying to help everybody reach their goals and stay motivated while working towards them. Love what I do, and enjoy challenging my clients and also challenging myself with new activities. I like to have fun and keep everything moving.
- BA in Exercise Sports Science from Texas State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Association - Strength and Conditioning Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Anything outdoors
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.