During my first year at SDSU I knew I wanted to be a Physical Therapist and receive my DPT from USC. After working at a physical therapy clinic for 6 years prior to graduating SDSU I realized that was not what I wanted. I realized Personal Training was my passion. I realized I did not want to work with just the currently injured I wanted to work with both injured and not. I can create routines for the injury free as well as help individuals improve who feel like an injury holds them back. Both rehab and performance experience gives me an edge on creating extremely detailed individual performance plans without question.
- BS in Kinesiology Emphasis Pre Physical Therapy from San Diego State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- Designing custom detailed training programs for all goals
- Functional training
- Injury prevention for specific sport performance
- Creating quickest weight loss programs for members who do not diet
- Creating maximum performance enhancement for athletes injured or not
- Implementing motivational needs analysis that prevent low workout frequency
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.