Assistant Fitness Manager
I am an extremely passionate person that loves to workout and help people achieve their fitness goals. I have played sports my whole life and have invested my time and education into learning as much as I can about fitness and how to help people improve their lives through fitness. I am motivated by the fact that I have the ability as a trainer to help people succeed in their fitness goals. Come see me!
- BS in Exercise Science from University of Evansville
- MA in Healthcare Administration from Ashford University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- Running and Lifting Weights
- Division 1 Athlete
- Reading Books
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.