Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I became a trainer because I wanted to inspire people to reach their fitness goals. I was once 220 pounds and with the help of a 24 hour fitness trainer, I got into the best shape of my life. I am now able to pass on all of that hands on experience to my clients.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Weight training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.