Assistant Fitness Manager
I love to sweat. I became a personal trainer because I love to be active and challenge myself every day. A healthy lifestyle is a happy lifestyle. that is what motivates me to work hard every day. I'm passionate about fitness and helping people change their lives through fitness.
- BA in English from University of California, Berkeley
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Professional Soccer Player
- Anything outdoors
- Functional Training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.