Certified Personal Trainer
I love being active and have a strong passion for fitness which is why I decided to become a Personal Trainer. My goal is to impact the lives of others through fitness which is what motivates me to do my best. Keeping a positive mind-set is in my daily routine. I am an energetic individual and am always yearning to learn something new and sharing that with our members.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Dancing (Jazz/HipHop)
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.