Certified Personal Trainer
I have been a professional dancer in San Francisco for the past 16 years. I became a personal trainer after sustaining a career ending injury. My interests lie in weight loss and correcting muscle imbalances and joint problems that cause chronic pain and disfunction.
- BS in Dance from Skidmore College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- I enjoy staying fit through fitness and dance.
- I am a Foodie, interested in recipes with natural ingredients maximizing the health benefits.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.