Assistant Fitness Manager
My experience in the fitness industry comes from 15+ years of helping people. I love working with a broad spectrum of clients, anywhere from people with special needs to training people for fitness competitions. I love being able to help people attain their goals.
BA in History from University of Iowa
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Military - 3rd Ranger Batt
- Train Bikini, Figure, Physique, Bodybuilding
- Train Athletes
- Specialize in Nutrition Planning
- 12 week body transformations
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.