Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer to show people what a positive change they can make in their lives with exercise and nutrition. I personally have lost 100 pounds and know what a difference it can make. My goal is to teach people how to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Playing basketball and golf
- Watching Seinfeld
- Games and trivia nights with friends
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.