In 1994 I got into a car accident. My track career was over. Unable to run I started to coach track at Highland High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I moved to CA in June, 2003. I came into 24 Hour Fitness for a membership and was convinced to apply. I didn't know anything about the science of movement and muscles or losing weight. I know how to make people stronger and faster from working with track athletes and my professional fighter back ground. After my first interview I was given the NASM Pre Cert on a Friday and had to pass it before a second interview. I needed to pass it before Monday to be hired. I studied 18 hours that weekend and passed the test on Sunday. I started working for 24 Hour Fitness in Aug of 2003. I love helping people get to their goals and making them feel better.
- 24 Hour Fitness - Certified Personal Trainer
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Martial arts
- Video games
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.