Certified Personal Trainer
Retired from coaching competitive figure skating and wanted a new adventure. Excited to have the opportunity to change and enrich lives through fitness and healthy lifestyle. Staying fit has changed my life drastically and I want to help others reach their fitness goals for a better quality of life.
- BS in Radio-Tv-Film from University of Texas
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Former National Ice Dancer, 1980-1983
- US Figure Skating Judge, 2011-present
- Reading science fiction novels
- Walking my dogs
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.