Health and fitness has always been a passion of mine all my life. I chose to study the human body to further my knowledge and able to make a difference in the world. I became a trainer to change the world around me and help people live a healthier and more rewarding life.
- BS in Kinesiology from Texas A&M
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- 2-Time All American Swimmer for Texas A&M, 2003 & 2004
- Member of Team USA Swimming, 2000-2004
- Weekend warrior
- Avid reader
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.