Certified Personal Trainer
I'm currently a full time student at Arizona State University currently double majoring in Psychology and Kinesiology. I've been training at 24 Hour Fitness for 7 months now. I started as a Service Representative back in 2008 transitioned to a Membership Counselor and eventually worked my way up to becoming a Personal Trainer. I have a strong passion for helping people change their lives through fitness and look forward to coming to work everyday and spending time with my clients and team members.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Professional Basketball in Bejing, China, Instanbul, Turkey and Kyrgyzstan
- Weight Lifting
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.