Certified Personal Trainer
It took me years to achieve my fitness goals because I did not have the knowledge or accountability. I became a personal trainer to help people achieve their fitness goals quickly. I enjoy working out in a fun environment and that is what I try to provide with my clients.
- BS in Applied Exercise Physiology from Texas A&M
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Play basketball and tennis frequently
- Occasional reader
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.