I became a personal trainer because I was in the gym working out all the time and discovered that a lot members could use some knowledge and assistance with fitness. I quickly realized that I could and wanted to make a career as a personal trainer. I am motivated by helping our members reach their fitness goals and realize their potential.
- 24 Hour Fitness - Certified Personal Trainer
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- I love playing and staying active with my two sons
- Working out with my wife
- When I am not working out I enjoy watching my Kansas City sports.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.