I retired from bodybuilding in 2003. Becoming a Personal Trainer was a natural progression and enabled me to work in the fitness industry which I thoroughly enjoy. I am motivated by helping my clients reach levels of fitness and achieve personal goals they never thought possible.
- BS in Finance from University of Arizona
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Coaching Bodybuilders and Power lifters
- Working out
- 1998 AAU Northwest Regional Power lifting Champion undefeated in competition
- 1998 1st Place Mr. Seattle Bodybuilding Championship
- 1999 1st Place Iron man Bodybuilding Championships
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.