Certified Personal Trainer
After gaining 70 pounds during my first pregnancy I knew something had to change. At 5 feet tall I was close to 200 pounds and I was miserable. Sitting at my desk job all day did nothing to help the situation so I decided to learn everything I could about getting healthy and feeling better. Through my journey to help myself I found that I also enjoyed helping others reach their own fitness goals.
- BS in Business Management from University of Phoenix
- MS in Business Management from University of Phoenix
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Spending Time with Family
- Outdoor Activities
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.