Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because I have been involved in sports and fitness at a young age. After realizing I have helped several of my friends and myself get into shape I knew I wanted to use my knowledge and passion to motivate others as well. I started my personal training at a senior center and ever since then I did not want to stop. By helping others reach their goal is what motivates me to keep expanding my love for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle for anyone.
- BS in Kinesiology from California Polytechnic State University, Pomona
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Playing basketball
- Participating in mud runs and 5Ks
- Continue to be in top three in Megans Wings 5K
- Indoor rock climbing
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.