At first I was a rock climbing guide and loved it. I had entertained the idea of becoming a personal trainer and finally took the plunge. It has been the most enriching opportunity of my life thus far. I love my clients, each one presents unique challenges for us to work through. I want to thank my family and friends for the support and also to my clients for the motivation to have a great attitude everyday.
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Integrated Flexibility Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
I am a rock climbing guide.
Light weight bodybuilding competitor in 2008.
I really enjoy ding races with friends and clients like the spartan race.
Nutrition is my friend and I am a master cook/ BBQ king.
Balance in life is important for success. See ya soon.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.