Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer to help people improve their fitness for life. I have a passion for what I do from a personal experience. In 1995 I was diagnosed with a rare tumor. I had it removed and spent the next year learning to walk and reuse my leg. I spent the following year learning to run a progress my fitness level. I am motivated by my internal love that comes from my Lord and Savior that gives me strength that only comes from him. My second motivator is my wonderful husband of 20 years who has stood by me and supported me through all stages. I want to help people achieve their fitness goals and over come anything that is stopping them to feel their best for life. I am a well rounded trainer who works with any population. I spend afternoons working in a Rehab office to expand my knowledge as a trainer to help my clients.
- BS in Elementary Education from Texas A&M University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American College of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise - Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach
- Cooper Institute - Biomechanics of Resistance Training
- CPR Certification
- Run 10k and 1/2 Marathons
- Cow Town 2010 10K
- 1/2 Marathon 2010 Wounded Warrior
- 1/2 Marathon Cow Town 2012
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.