I became a Personal Trainer at the age of 47, because people who I came in contact with at the gym, wanted to train with someone who could relate to the aging process and gyms can be intimidating for older clients. I also like to encourage my clients to get outside and use their bodies to hike or do an activity that boosts their attitude, health and wellness.
BS in Psychology from Western Washington University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.