I began training athletes at the Strength and Conditioning Department at the University of Wyoming. I moved to Denver in 2009 and started Personal Training at 24 Hour Fitness and I love it! I have also played rugby for 7 years and continue to play for the Denver Barbarians. Seeing the positive changes that are possible through health and fitness inspires me to wake up everyday and continue doing what I do.
BA in Psychology and History from University of Wyoming
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- 500 Meter Row Indoor Championships- 1st Place
- United States Rugby Super League 2009-2012
- Archery- Bowmaking
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.