I became a trainer because working out has been a passion all of my life. Several years ago I began teaching cycling classes and decided to blend my talents and become a trainer. I enjoy helping people be their best and I love sharing that the best fix to a bad day is a great workout session!
BS in Finance from California State University at Long Beach
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Teaching group cycle, come try my class!
- Spending time with my three nephews
- Scrap booking
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.