Certified Personal Trainer
I became a Personal Trainer because I love helping people reach their fitness goals and improving their quality of life. I also love helping athletes improve their performance level regardless of the sport. Being an ex high school and college wrestler this is very dear to my heart. I have a strong personal motivation to stay fit because heart disease runs in my family and this helps me to motivate my clients as well.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- California State Free Style Wrestling Champion 1982
- Graduate CNI College/Personal Fitness Training 2012
- Avid golfer and tennis player
- Love to run and workout with my wife and children
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.