Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer because I realize the importance of goals. I enjoy helping and guiding others to reach their goals. There really is no better feeling than taking someone from where they started and leading them to the final result. My personal motivation comes from my love of sports and fitness. I strive for excellence in all things I do and my background highlights the truth in that.
- BS in Human Health and Performance from University of Montana-Western
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- Four Sport High School Athlete (2006)
- Two Sport College Athlete (2007-2012)
- Semi-Pro Football
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.