Certified Personal Trainer
I have been into performance and fitness since I was a child. Early on I figured out that training would make me a better athlete and shape my body as I desired. I became a personal trainer in 2006 because I wanted to be able to pass on what I have learned and make the road to fitness an easier one to navigate for anyone with the interest.
- BA in Psychology from Claremont McKenna College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- SCIAC All Conference Team Track/Field 2000-2004
- SCIAC Hammer Throw Champion 2003, 2004
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.