I like meeting new people and helping them achieve their fitness goals. At age 47, I enjoy the benefits of working out and love to spark that enthusiasm in the clients I work with.
BS in Management from Embry-Riddle University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Love weight training
- Being in the gym atmosphere
- Watching the Padres
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.