Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer 8 years ago because of my passion in health and fitness. It has been my way of life since I was 15 years of age. What a joy and honor it is to be able to effectively help people improve the quality of their lives thru optimal health and fitness.
- BS in Exercise Physiology from University of Wyoming
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- Bodybuilding (Bulking, cutting, and Toning)
- Powerlifting - If its heavy, I love to lift it!
- Track and Field - ex. NCAA sprinter and absolute lover of plyometrics
- Prepping for Mens Physique show late 2014
- Hiking and Crossfitting
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.