Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
After losing almost 100 pounds, I was given the opportunity to become a personal trainer for 24 hour fitness in 2005, that was life changing for me because not only have I archived my weight lose goal but now I had the opportunity to help others archived their fitness goals. Helping others live a healthier quality of life became a passion of mine ever since.
- Enter degree or delete this.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
CrossFit Level 1
Poliquin International Strength Coach Level 1
Outdoor Activities-Hiking, Biking, Snowboarding
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.