During my first year of college I took a health class that opened my eyes up to the exercise industry as a profession. My professor was 60 years old and clearly in better shape than I was at 18 years old. This amazed me and I made the decision right then to become a personal trainer. My true passion is helping people discover a healthy lifestyle and realizing how strong their body can really be.
- BS in Kinesiology from Texas A&M University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Working out
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.