I started my journey when I was just 16 years old. I was 190lbs trying every diet that I could think of to lose the weight. My mom and I were both trying this. We both got fed up with all the yoyo-ing with our weight and ended up gaining more weight in the process. We then both decided to get a personal trainer which was when we really started to understand what being healthy was really all about. My mom lost 60lbs and I lost 40lbs. That inspired me to get my degree in Exercise Science and teach people how to be healthy and fit for life. I took on the challenge to change my life - are you ready?
- BS in Exercise Science from North Park University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Certified in Vinyasa Yoga Sculpt
- Bodybuilding: Figure Competition
- Sprinting, Plyos, Running Stairs
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.