I became a trainer right out of college after spending my life being involved in sports and constantly working out. My clients success and constantly teaching them new things and allowing them to reach their full potential is what motivates me and keeps me excited to do my job everyday.
BS in General Science from University of Oregon
- 24 Hour Fitness - Certified Personal Trainer
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Weight Lifting
- Spending time with Family
- Learning about Fitness and Nutrition
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.