Certified Personal Trainer
My high school football coach inspired my love for exercise. This led me on a journey that included working with all kinds of people from teaching senior exercise classes, to becoming a collegiate strength coach. Seeing people achieve their goals keeps my passion for fitness high.
- BS in Exercise Sport Science from University of Utah
- MS in Health, Physical Education, and Recreation from Utah State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- Olympic weight lifting
- Utah State Summer Games, 2011 Clean and Jerk Record Holder - 286lbs
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.