Certified Personal Trainer
I recently decided becoming a personal trainer was my lifes passion. After 4 years at a desk job it became apparent to me that sitting for 10+ hours a day was not sustainable. I want to help society evolve by providing relevant information to improve the overall health condition amongst the human population.
- AD in Graphic design/ Web design from Platt College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Functional training and holistic movement practice
- Lower-back, neck, shoulder, knee pain management
- Postural realignment and flexibility improvement
- MMA and boxing
- Stress management through proper breathing
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.