For as long as I can remember I have been involved with athletics and exercise. I have coached Collegiate volleyball and trained elite and professional athletes. The door to Personal Training opened for me about 12 years ago. It has been my passion ever since. My goal as a trainer is to teach people how to become independent in the gym. I enjoy coaching my clients by helping to create lifestyle changes and developing successful exercise programs that help them reach and exceed their goals. I believe everyone has an inner athlete and everyone can be successful!
- BS in Physical Education from St. Francis College
- MA in Human Movement from Manhattan College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.