Certified Personal Trainer
I worked as a sales representative for a major beverage distributor for 12 years. After a while I realized that I wanted to be a part of the solution and not the problem. I decided to enroll at The National Personal Training Institute to get the education I needed to change lives through fitness. Helping people reach their goals is what motivates me.
- BS in Business Management from Grand Canyon University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Personal Training Institute of Colorado - Personal Training Certification
- Endurance races
- Baseball - Played 15 years
- Mountain biking
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.