I became a trainer because I have had a passion for fitness ever since I started lifting weights at the age of 15. I enjoy helping people and watching the changes that take place when a client transforms their body and then their life. I have been training professionally since 2005 and have enjoyed everyday of it. I welcome any new clients and the challenges they bring with open arms.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Personal Trainer
- Eating Good Food
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.