I became a trainer after spending a decade being fat and unhappy. I decided to make a change in my life and lost 25 percent of my body fat of 3 months. After changing my life I had a desire to help others make life long changes in their own life. I motivate myself by setting monthly and yearly goals. This helps keep me on track and focused even when things get hard. Tough times do not last; tough people do. Your health and happiness is in your hands no one else.
- BS in Business Management and Ethics from William Jessup University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America - Personal Trainer Certification
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America - Advanced Personal Trainer
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Power Lifting Certified - 2012
- Spartan Race Competitor - 2012
- Tough Mudder Finalist - 2011
- Mount Tallac - 2011
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.