Assistant Fitness Manager
Being an Athletic Trainer allows me the ability to use my acquired coaching/leadership skills to help my clients get to their goals. Having a Football/Athletic Training background and being in the gym go hand to hand. Every day is different and exciting in the gym and helping my clients overcome adversities is very gratifying to me. Your gym experience is what you make of it and the job of a Personal Trainer is to make that process as efficient and practical as possible. Sometimes it takes someone with the specific abilities to help others see a vision that gets them to a desired objective. My beliefs have always been that they are always areas for self-improvement and progression in life and you must be willing to put forth the proper effort for the desired outcome. I enjoy the challenge of working with a wide variety of individuals with different goals.
BS in Athletic Training from Mid America Nazarene UniversityBS in Science from Highland Community College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Athletic Trainer For NAIA Mens Basketball National Champions 2007
- Received 7th In Nation In USA Olympic Weight Lifting Team 2007
- NAIA Football Conference Champions 2008
- Over 2,000 Hours of Athletic Training Hours Accredited University
- Honor Roll 2003-2008
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.