I was always into sports and athletics so I initially pursued a career in physical therapy. After working in physical therapy and cardiac rehab for some time I saw the increased need for "pre-hab" to eliminate much of the need for re-hab.
- BS in Kinesiology from Angelo State University
- MA in Exercise Physiology from University of Texas
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.