I became a trainer because I was a product of training. I came from being 105 pounds to my current weight of 169. What motivates me is empowering people to achieve what seems to be an impossible goal, and prove to them it is very achievable. The best way to motivate me is to tell me I can not.
BA in Communication and Political Science from University of Washington
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Working out hard!
- Love football
- Outdoor sports and activities
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.