Assistant Fitness Manager
I have always had a passion for health and fitness. I truly enjoy introducing people to a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise and proper nutrition. As the intensity of our workouts gradually increase, I love watching my clients do things they never thought were possible!
- BA in Economics from California State University
- MA in International Business from USC
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National odybuilding Champion, Spain, WABBA, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 4th Place Mr. Universe 2004
- Reading / Movies
- Spending time with friends
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.