Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer because I believe that feeling confident in yourself is very powerful and I can help people feel this way by coaching them on how to live a healthy lifestyle. Seeing them achieve their goals and gain confidence is the best reward!
- BA in Exercise Sport Science from Texas Tech University
- MA in Athletic Training from TTU Health Science Center
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Working out
- Spending time with family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.