Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer because I love to help people. Witnessing people reach their goals through fitness is my passion and my excitement. I love creating plans and routines because each person is different and needs specific attention which keeps this job interesting and exciting!
- BS in Kinesiology from Cal State Long Beach
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers - Personal Trainer
- Baseball player
- Football player
- Weight loss specialist 2013
- Cardio pulmonary specialist 2013
- Life Guard certified 2011
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.