Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
Core, balance and coordination are key to achieving overall functionality in the body. These principles are the foundations that my training regimes are based off and I try to incorporate them into every session I do.
- BA in Sport Management from Cardinal Stritch University
- MS in Sport Management from Cardinal Stritch University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American College of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Weight Training
- Playing with my dog
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.