Working out and staying fit has always been a passion of mine. I wanted to be able to help others find a way to be healthy. When you feel great, you can enjoy life to it's fullest.
BS in Exercise Physiology from Texas A and M University
- 24 Hour Fitness - Certified Personal Trainer
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America - Personal Trainer Certification
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Dallas Rock and Roll Half Marathon 2012
- Spending time with my family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.