The New Gym is a First for the Company in the Growing City of Castle Rock
Castle Rock, CO. - May, 09, 2017
24 Hour Fitness is expanding its Colorado presence with a new club in Castle Rock, CO, the 30th location within the state. This new location is nestled right between the two major cities of Denver and Colorado Springs, in the growing community of Castle Rock. This expanding area is becoming home to many big box retailers, making work and play even more accessible to active residents.
A grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, May 13, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness Castle Rock club,
5745 New Abbey Lane, Castle Rock. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Castle Rock has been previously ranked as one of the “Best Places to Live” by several lifestyle publications for its content residents, manageable traffic and community spirit. With over 50 miles of trails and regional parks, 24 Hour Fitness is offering a valuable indoor fitness option to this active community.
As a part of the celebration, a Ribbon-Cutting ceremony will take place to the sounds of the local Castle Rock High School Marching Band on Grand Opening day. Area city officials will attend and welcome the new club to the community.
“24 Hour Fitness makes it our mission to deliver innovative fitness options to our members while striving to bring together the local community,” said Gunnar Simon, General Manager. “The new Castle Rock club is just one part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Our talented fitness professionals provide the tools and expertise that will help members achieve their fitness goals both inside and outside of our club.”
The new, 40,000 square foot, two-story club features a modern design and open-floor plan. Amenities include:
- Cardio, strength and functional training equipment
- Large studio spaces for a full schedule of Cycle and GX24® studio classes, including new formats such as POP Pilates, Treat While You Train™ and bootybarre®
- Virtual classes: Members can take Cycle and GX24® studio classes on their own convenient schedule, when the studios aren’t in use. It’s as easy as making a selection of virtual class format options, pressing a button, and GO!
- Full-sized basketball court
- The Turf Zone: One of the newest additions to the club and designed both for athletes and non-athletes alike. The area includes specialized fitness equipment that take your workouts to the next level
- TRX Suspension Training: Normally only found at specialty fitness centers, incorporates the use of a system of straps that allows members to work against their own body weight to develop balance, flexibility and core stability
- Multi-Functional Training Rig: Used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts, these multi-station rigs are meant for both high-energy Functional Training and Olympic Lifting
- Indoor lap pool, spa and sauna
- Personal and Group training services*
- Kids’ Club*
*Additional fees apply
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly 4 million members in over 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, popular GX24® studio classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Please visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.