The New Walnut, CA Location Marks The 43rd Club In Los Angeles County
WALNUT, CA - July 12, 2017
24 Hour Fitness is expanding its Southern California presence with a new club in the conveniently located, diverse suburb of Walnut, about 25 miles from Los Angeles. Known for its rolling hills and large scale concert events, this town with a big city vibe will now offer a state-of-the-art gym experience with the addition of the 24 Hour Fitness® club.
A grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, July 15, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness®
Walnut club, 18730 Amar Road, Walnut. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
As part of the celebration, a ribbon-cutting will take place to the sounds of the Workman High School Marching Band at 10:00 am. Area dignitaries are expected to attend and welcome the new club to the community.
“Our team is thrilled to expand 24 Hour Fitness even deeper into Los Angeles County, delivering innovative fitness options to our members,” said Edson Soria, General Manager, 24 Hour Fitness Walnut. “We focus on providing members with tools and solutions for real life. The time spent in the club should bring you closer to your personal goals outside of the club. Whether your goal is to run a marathon, or keep up with your grand kids, our fitness professionals are here to help.”
The new, 42,000 square foot club features a modern design and open-floor plan. Amenities include:
- Cardio, strength and functional training equipment
- Large studio spaces for a full schedule of Cycle and GX24® studio classes, including new formats such as POP Pilates, Treat While You Train™ and bootybarre®
- Virtual classes: Members can take Cycle and GX24® studio classes on their own convenient schedule, when the studios aren’t in use. It’s as easy as making a selection of virtual class format options, pressing a button, and GO!
- Full-sized basketball court
- The Turf Zone: One of the newest additions to the club and designed both for athletes and non-athletes alike. The area includes specialized fitness equipment that take your workouts to the next level
- TRX Suspension Training: Normally only found at specialty fitness centers, incorporates the use of a system of straps that allows members to work against their own body weight to develop balance, flexibility and core stability
- Multi-Functional Training Rig: Used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts, these multi-station rigs are meant for both high-energy Functional Training and Olympic Lifting
- Indoor lap pool, spa and sauna
- Personal and Group Training services*
- Kids’ Club*
*Additional fees apply
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness strives to change lives through fitness, with compelling content and programs for everyone, whether in the club or on the go. Convenient club locations offer a friendly in-club experience, furnished with a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment—the perfect backdrop for knowledgeable fitness professionals to deliver a dynamic combination of personal and group training services and popular GX24® studio classes that motivate and inspire members to lead full and healthy lives. Headquartered in San Ramon, CA, and opening new clubs at a rate of one every three weeks on average, 24 Hour Fitness serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs across the U.S.
Please visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.