The New Club Demonstrates Regional Growth in the Company’s Area of Influence
Fullerton, CA - July 25, 2017
24 Hour Fitness® is joining the flourishing Northern Orange County city of Fullerton, CA. The city’s vibrant cultural, arts and entertainment scene are the perfect setting for the addition of a fitness amenity, in the form of the new 24 Hour Fitness Fullerton club.
A grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, July 29, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness®
Fullerton club, 130 E. Imperial Highway, Fullerton. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
A special appearance by Nolan Cromwell, former Rams All-Pro and Pro Bowl Defensive Back who was a key member of the Rams Super Bowl XIV season, will be present at the Grand Opening event from 10:00 – 11:00 am. Guests are invited to receive an autograph or take a photo with Cromwell.
The Fullerton area has gone through a renaissance of sorts, with a vibrant music scene and strong arts programs. People of all ages are flocking to the area to experience the Southern California lifestyle. Health and wellness play an important role in that lifestyle. The addition of this club location demonstrates a continued commitment and investment in the growth of 24 Hour Fitness in the Southern California region where the largest percentage of the company’s nationwide clubs are located.
“As an influx of fitness alternatives begin to extend into this growing community, 24 Hour Fitness is proud to offer an affordable, high-quality fitness option for our residents,” said Phillip Ayers, General Manager. “Our goal is to offer members a variety of fitness options to help them stay focused and motivated. The backbone of our in club experience is building a strong community of like-minded individuals. The motivation and support our members get from each other is a part of the magic that keeps them connected to the club and our team of fitness professionals who guide them on their individual fitness journeys.”
The modern new club features 41,000 square feet of quality amenities including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life™ digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership, as well as hundreds of digital classes available on demand. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit 24hourfitness.com.