35,000 Square Foot Fitness Facility Features Stunning Views And Top-of-the-Line Equipment
Gladstone, OR - July 26, 2017
24 Hour Fitness is expanding its Oregon presence with a new club within the diverse geographic region of the Pacific Northwest. A grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, July 29, 2016, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness®
Gladstone Club, 465 W. Arlington Street, Gladstone, OR 97027. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative group exercise studio classes and more.
With plentiful rainfall and mild summers, the Pacific Northwest has some of North America's most lush and extensive forests and most beautiful mountain ranges. Residents of this community are avid hikers, rafters, skiers and all around fitness enthusiasts.
Although there is no shortage of outdoor workouts accompanied by beautiful outdoor scenery, indoor fitness options also have a place among them. 24 Hour Fitness is offering the community an area to train and practice for a summer of hiking on the many beautiful trails in the region. Overlooking the Clackamas River, members will be able to enjoy a club workout to the views of the calming water.
“The opening of the Gladstone club demonstrates our continued growth and commitment in the area,” said Aaron Severson, General Manager. “This is a community that values staying healthy. At 24 Hour Fitness, we offer the tools and solutions to get you back on the trail, or wherever your healthy lifestyle goals may take you.”
The modern new club features 35,000 square feet of quality amenities including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life™ digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership, as well as hundreds of digital classes available on demand. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit 24hourfitness.com.